At 8-free.com we are always wanting to offer free items to our readers. Today we want to give you some free advice as you prepare for winter. We all know that colder it gets outside the more creepy crawling things come inside! We personally use Louisville Pest Service when it comes to dealing with our extra friends who try to take up residence in our home!! Here are some helpful tips has you prepare for winter.
- Don’t allow clothes or trash to gather in the corners of your rooms as they become collecting points for insects
- Hire a local pest service to come out and spray inside and out
- Don’t leave food out on the counters or your tables
- Peppermint Oil – we have been told that when you spray peppermint oil on your baseboards the spiders stay away
- Check your house for cracks and seal accordingly
You have been warned. Do what you need to do so you stay protected as these insects begin infiltrating our houses. Good Luck!